N-Terminal Acetyltransferase E
"N-Terminal Acetyltransferase E" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An N-terminal acetyltransferase subtype that consists of the Naa50p catalytic subunit, and the Naa10p and Naa15p auxiliary subunits. It has specificity for the N-terminal METHIONINE of peptides where the next amino acid in the chain is hydrophobic.
|N-Terminal Acetyltransferase E
- N-Terminal Acetyltransferase E
- Acetyltransferase E, N-Terminal
- N Terminal Acetyltransferase E
- NatE N-Terminal Acetyltransferase
- Acetyltransferase, NatE N-Terminal
- N-Terminal Acetyltransferase, NatE
- NatE N Terminal Acetyltransferase
- N-Terminal Acetyltransferase Type E
- N Terminal Acetyltransferase Type E
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "N-Terminal Acetyltransferase E".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "N-Terminal Acetyltransferase E".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "N-Terminal Acetyltransferase E" by people in this website by year, and whether "N-Terminal Acetyltransferase E" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.