Octamer Transcription Factor-6
"Octamer Transcription Factor-6" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An octamer transcription factor that plays an important role in the MYELIN SHEATH development by SCHWANN CELLS.
|Octamer Transcription Factor-6
- Octamer Transcription Factor-6
- Factor-6, Octamer Transcription
- Octamer Transcription Factor 6
- Transcription Factor-6, Octamer
- Octamer-Binding Protein Oct-6
- Oct-6, Octamer-Binding Protein
- Octamer Binding Protein Oct 6
- Transcription Factor Tst-1
- Transcription Factor Tst 1
- Tst-1, Transcription Factor
- Oct-6 Transcription Factor
- Factor, Oct-6 Transcription
- Oct 6 Transcription Factor
- Transcription Factor, Oct-6
- Transcription Factor Oct-6
- Oct-6, Transcription Factor
- Transcription Factor Oct 6
- POU Transcription Factor Oct-6
- POU Transcription Factor Oct 6
- SCIP Protein
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Octamer Transcription Factor-6".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Octamer Transcription Factor-6".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Octamer Transcription Factor-6" by people in this website by year, and whether "Octamer Transcription Factor-6" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.