"Arthritis, Gouty" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Arthritis, especially of the great toe, as a result of gout. Acute gouty arthritis often is precipitated by trauma, infection, surgery, etc. The initial attacks are usually monoarticular but later attacks are often polyarticular. Acute and chronic gouty arthritis are associated with accumulation of MONOSODIUM URATE in and around affected joints.
- Arthritis, Gouty
- Gouty Arthritis
- Arthritides, Gouty
- Gouty Arthritides
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Arthritis, Gouty".
- Diseases [C]
- Musculoskeletal Diseases [C05]
- Joint Diseases [C05.550]
- Arthritis [C05.550.114]
- Gout [C05.550.114.423]
- Arthritis, Gouty [C05.550.114.423.410]
- Crystal Arthropathies [C05.550.354]
- Gout [C05.550.354.500]
- Arthritis, Gouty [C05.550.354.500.500]
- Rheumatic Diseases [C05.799]
- Gout [C05.799.414]
- Arthritis, Gouty [C05.799.414.410]
- Congenital, Hereditary, and Neonatal Diseases and Abnormalities [C16]
- Genetic Diseases, Inborn [C16.320]
- Metabolism, Inborn Errors [C16.320.565]
- Purine-Pyrimidine Metabolism, Inborn Errors [C16.320.565.798]
- Gout [C16.320.565.798.368]
- Arthritis, Gouty [C16.320.565.798.368.410]
- Nutritional and Metabolic Diseases [C18]
- Metabolic Diseases [C18.452]
- Metabolism, Inborn Errors [C18.452.648]
- Purine-Pyrimidine Metabolism, Inborn Errors [C18.452.648.798]
- Gout [C18.452.648.798.368]
- Arthritis, Gouty [C18.452.648.798.368.410]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Arthritis, Gouty".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Arthritis, Gouty" by people in this website by year, and whether "Arthritis, Gouty" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.