Receptors, Serotonin, 5-HT2
"Receptors, Serotonin, 5-HT2" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A subclass of G-protein coupled SEROTONIN receptors that couple preferentially to the GQ-G11 G-PROTEINS resulting in increased intracellular levels of INOSITOL PHOSPHATES and free CALCIUM.
|Receptors, Serotonin, 5-HT2
- Receptors, Serotonin, 5-HT2
- Receptors, 5-HT-2
- Receptors, 5 HT 2
- Receptors, Serotonin S2
- S2 Receptors, Serotonin
- Serotonin S2 Receptors
- Serotonin 5-HT2 Receptors
- 5-HT2 Receptors, Serotonin
- Receptors, Serotonin 5-HT2
- Serotonin 5 HT2 Receptors
- Serotonin-2 Receptors
- Serotonin 2 Receptors
- Serotonin Receptors, 5-HT2
- 5-HT2 Serotonin Receptors
- Receptors, 5-HT2 Serotonin
- Serotonin Receptors, 5 HT2
- 5-HT-2 Receptors
- 5 HT 2 Receptors
- Receptors, Serotonin-2
- Receptors, Serotonin 2
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptors, Serotonin, 5-HT2".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, Biogenic Amine [D12.776.543.750.670]
- Receptors, Serotonin [D12.776.543.750.670.800]
- Receptors, Serotonin, 5-HT2 [D12.776.543.750.670.800.200]
- Receptors, G-Protein-Coupled [D12.776.543.750.695]
- Receptors, Serotonin [D12.776.543.750.695.800]
- Receptors, Serotonin, 5-HT2 [D12.776.543.750.695.800.200]
- Receptors, Neurotransmitter [D12.776.543.750.720]
- Receptors, Serotonin [D12.776.543.750.720.850]
- Receptors, Serotonin, 5-HT2 [D12.776.543.750.720.850.200]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptors, Serotonin, 5-HT2".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptors, Serotonin, 5-HT2" by people in this website by year, and whether "Receptors, Serotonin, 5-HT2" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.