Electron Transport Complex II
"Electron Transport Complex II" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A flavoprotein oxidase complex that contains iron-sulfur centers. It catalyzes the oxidation of SUCCINATE to fumarate and couples the reaction to the reduction of UBIQUINONE to ubiquinol.
|Electron Transport Complex II
- Electron Transport Complex II
- Succinate-Ubiquinone Oxidoreductase
- Oxidoreductase, Succinate-Ubiquinone
- Succinate Ubiquinone Oxidoreductase
- Succinate-Ubiquinone Reductase
- Succinate Ubiquinone Reductase
- Succinate-Q Oxidoreductase
- Oxidoreductase, Succinate-Q
- Succinate Q Oxidoreductase
- Succinate Dehydrogenase-Coenzyme Q Reductase
- Succinate Dehydrogenase Coenzyme Q Reductase
- Succinate Dehydrogenase-CoQ Reductase
- Dehydrogenase-CoQ Reductase, Succinate
- Reductase, Succinate Dehydrogenase-CoQ
- Succinate Dehydrogenase CoQ Reductase
- Succinate-Coenzyme Q Reductase
- Succinate Coenzyme Q Reductase
- Succinate-Quinone Oxidoreductase
- Oxidoreductase, Succinate-Quinone
- Succinate Quinone Oxidoreductase
- Succinate Dehydrogenase (Ubiquinone)
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Electron Transport Complex II".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Electron Transport Complex II".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Electron Transport Complex II" by people in this website by year, and whether "Electron Transport Complex II" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Electron Transport Complex II" by people in Profiles.
Wojtovich AP, Smith CO, Haynes CM, Nehrke KW, Brookes PS. Physiological consequences of complex II inhibition for aging, disease, and the mKATP channel. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2013 May; 1827(5):598-611.
Miles L, Miles MV, Horn PS, Degrauw TJ, Wong BL, Bove KE. Importance of muscle light microscopic mitochondrial subsarcolemmal aggregates in the diagnosis of respiratory chain deficiency. Hum Pathol. 2012 Aug; 43(8):1249-57.