"Corticotrophs" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Anterior pituitary cells that produce ADRENOCORTICOTROPHIC HORMONE.
- Pituitary ACTH-Producing Cells
- ACTH-Producing Cell, Pituitary
- ACTH-Producing Cells, Pituitary
- Pituitary ACTH Producing Cells
- Pituitary ACTH-Producing Cell
- Pituitary Adrenocorticotropin-Secreting Cells
- Adrenocorticotropin-Secreting Cell, Pituitary
- Adrenocorticotropin-Secreting Cells, Pituitary
- Cells, Pituitary Adrenocorticotropin-Secreting
- Pituitary Adrenocorticotropin Secreting Cells
- Pituitary Adrenocorticotropin-Secreting Cell
- Pituitary ACTH-Secreting Cells
- ACTH-Secreting Cell, Pituitary
- ACTH-Secreting Cells, Pituitary
- Pituitary ACTH Secreting Cells
- Pituitary ACTH-Secreting Cell
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Corticotrophs".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Corticotrophs".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Corticotrophs" by people in this website by year, and whether "Corticotrophs" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.