"Receptor, Bradykinin B2" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A constitutively expressed subtype of bradykinin receptor that may play a role in the acute phase of the inflammatory and pain response. It has high specificity for intact forms of BRADYKININ and KALLIDIN. The receptor is coupled to G-PROTEIN, GQ-G11 ALPHA FAMILY and G-PROTEIN, GI-GO ALPHA FAMILY signaling proteins.
|Receptor, Bradykinin B2
- Receptor, Bradykinin B2
- B2 Receptor, Bradykinin
- Receptor, Bradykinin Type 2
- Bradykinin Type 2 Receptor
- Bradykinin B2 Receptors
- B2 Receptors, Bradykinin
- Receptors, Bradykinin B2
- Bradykinin B2 Receptor
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptor, Bradykinin B2".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, G-Protein-Coupled [D12.776.543.750.695]
- Receptors, Bradykinin [D12.776.543.750.695.080]
- Receptor, Bradykinin B2 [D12.776.543.750.695.080.500]
- Receptors, Neurotransmitter [D12.776.543.750.720]
- Receptors, Neuropeptide [D12.776.543.750.720.600]
- Receptors, Bradykinin [D12.776.543.750.720.600.220]
- Receptor, Bradykinin B2 [D12.776.543.750.720.600.220.500]
- Receptors, Peptide [D12.776.543.750.750]
- Receptors, Neuropeptide [D12.776.543.750.750.555]
- Receptors, Bradykinin [D12.776.543.750.750.555.220]
- Receptor, Bradykinin B2 [D12.776.543.750.750.555.220.500]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptor, Bradykinin B2".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptor, Bradykinin B2" by people in this website by year, and whether "Receptor, Bradykinin B2" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.