"Interleukin-4" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A soluble factor produced by activated T-LYMPHOCYTES that induces the expression of MHC CLASS II GENES and FC RECEPTORS on B-LYMPHOCYTES and causes their proliferation and differentiation. It also acts on T-lymphocytes, MAST CELLS, and several other hematopoietic lineage cells.
- Interleukin 4
- B-Cell Growth Factor-1
- B Cell Growth Factor 1
- B-Cell Growth Factor-I
- B Cell Growth Factor I
- B-Cell Proliferating Factor
- B Cell Proliferating Factor
- B-Cell Stimulating Factor-1
- B Cell Stimulating Factor 1
- B-Cell Stimulatory Factor 1
- B-Cell Stimulatory Factor-1
- Mast Cell Growth Factor-2
- Mast Cell Growth Factor 2
- B Cell Stimulatory Factor-1
- B Cell Stimulatory Factor 1
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Interleukin-4".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Interleukin-4".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Interleukin-4" by people in this website by year, and whether "Interleukin-4" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.