X-Linked Combined Immunodeficiency Diseases
"X-Linked Combined Immunodeficiency Diseases" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Forms of combined immunodeficiency caused by mutations in the gene for INTERLEUKIN RECEPTOR COMMON GAMMA SUBUNIT. Both severe and non-severe subtypes of the disease have been identified.
|X-Linked Combined Immunodeficiency Diseases
- X-Linked Combined Immunodeficiency Diseases
- X Linked Combined Immunodeficiency Diseases
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency, X-Linked, T Cell-Negative, B Cell-Positive, NK Cell-Negative
- Immunodeficiency 4
- Immunodeficiency Diseases, X-Linked Combined
- Immunodeficiency Diseases, X Linked Combined
- X-Linked Immunodeficiency Disease
- Immunodeficiency Disease, X-Linked
- Immunodeficiency Diseases, X-Linked
- X Linked Immunodeficiency Disease
- X-Linked Immunodeficiency Diseases
- X-Linked Immunodeficiency Syndrome
- Immunodeficiency Syndrome, X-Linked
- Immunodeficiency Syndromes, X-Linked
- Syndromes, X-Linked Immunodeficiency
- X Linked Immunodeficiency Syndrome
- X-Linked Immunodeficiency Syndromes
- X-Linked Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
- X Linked Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
- X-Linked Combined Immunodeficiency
- Immunodeficiency, X-Linked Combined
- X Linked Combined Immunodeficiency
- X-Linked Combined Immunodeficiencies
- Combined Immunodeficiency, X-Linked
- Combined Immunodeficiency, X Linked
- Immunodeficiency 6
- SCID, X-Linked
- SCID, X Linked
- SCIDs, X-Linked
- X-Linked SCIDs
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency, X-Linked
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency, X Linked
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency, X-Linked, T Cell Negative, B Cell Positive, NK Cell Negative
- X-Linked SCID
- X Linked SCID
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "X-Linked Combined Immunodeficiency Diseases".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "X-Linked Combined Immunodeficiency Diseases".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "X-Linked Combined Immunodeficiency Diseases" by people in this website by year, and whether "X-Linked Combined Immunodeficiency Diseases" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "X-Linked Combined Immunodeficiency Diseases" by people in Profiles.
Berg LJ. The "bubble boy" paradox: an answer that led to a question. J Immunol. 2008 Nov 01; 181(9):5815-6.
Chinen J, Davis J, De Ravin SS, Hay BN, Hsu AP, Linton GF, Naumann N, Nomicos EY, Silvin C, Ulrick J, Whiting-Theobald NL, Malech HL, Puck JM. Gene therapy improves immune function in preadolescents with X-linked severe combined immunodeficiency. Blood. 2007 Jul 01; 110(1):67-73.