Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Administration, Intravenous
- Age Factors
- Analgesics, Opioid
- Asian Americans
- Attention Deficit and Disruptive Behavior Disorders
- Attitude to Health
- Biosensing Techniques
- Birth Weight
- Child Development
- Child, Preschool
- Clinical Trials as Topic
- Cluster Analysis
- Cocaine-Related Disorders
- Cohort Studies
- Combined Modality Therapy
- Data Interpretation, Statistical
- Developmental Disabilities
- Dose-Response Relationship, Drug
- Drug Overdose
- Emergency Service, Hospital
- Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay
- Fuzzy Logic
- Galvanic Skin Response
- Hemoglobin, Sickle
- Immunity, Cellular
- Immunity, Humoral
- Immunoglobulin G
- Infant Behavior
- Infant, Newborn
- Infant, Very Low Birth Weight
buttons for more information and interactive visualizations!
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People who are also in this person's primary department.
People whose addresses are nearby this person.