"Trastuzumab" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A humanized monoclonal antibody against the ERBB-2 RECEPTOR (HER2). As an ANTINEOPLASTIC AGENT, it is used to treat BREAST CANCER where HER2 is overexpressed.
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Trastuzumab".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Blood Proteins [D12.776.124]
- Immunoproteins [D12.776.124.486]
- Immunoglobulins [D12.776.124.486.485]
- Antibodies [D12.776.124.486.485.114]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal [D12.776.124.486.485.114.224]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal, Humanized [D12.776.124.486.485.114.224.060]
- Trastuzumab [D12.776.124.486.485.114.224.060.875]
- Serum Globulins [D12.776.124.790]
- Immunoglobulins [D12.776.124.790.651]
- Antibodies [D12.776.124.790.651.114]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal [D12.776.124.790.651.114.224]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal, Humanized [D12.776.124.790.651.114.224.060]
- Trastuzumab [D12.776.124.790.651.114.224.060.875]
- Globulins [D12.776.377]
- Serum Globulins [D12.776.377.715]
- Immunoglobulins [D12.776.377.715.548]
- Antibodies [D12.776.377.715.548.114]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal [D12.776.377.715.548.114.224]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal, Humanized [D12.776.377.715.5188.8.131.52]
- Trastuzumab [D12.776.377.715.5184.108.40.206.875]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Trastuzumab".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Trastuzumab" by people in this website by year, and whether "Trastuzumab" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.