"Cell-Free Nucleic Acids" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Nucleic acids (DNA or RNA) found circulating in SERUM; PLASMA; or other BODY FLUIDS.
|Cell-Free Nucleic Acids
- Cell-Free Nucleic Acids
- Cell Free Nucleic Acids
- Nucleic Acids, Cell-Free
- Circulating Cell-Free Nucleic Acids
- Circulating Cell Free Nucleic Acids
- Circulating Nucleic Acids
- Acids, Circulating Nucleic
- Nucleic Acids, Circulating
- Cell-Free Nucleic Acid
- Cell Free Nucleic Acid
- Nucleic Acid, Cell-Free
- Cell-Free DNA
- Cell Free DNA
- DNA, Cell-Free
- Cell-Free Deoxyribonucleic Acid
- Acid, Cell-Free Deoxyribonucleic
- Cell Free Deoxyribonucleic Acid
- Deoxyribonucleic Acid, Cell-Free
- Circulating DNA
- DNA, Circulating
- Cell-Free RNA
- Cell Free RNA
- RNA, Cell-Free
- Cell-Free Ribonucleic Acid
- Acid, Cell-Free Ribonucleic
- Cell Free Ribonucleic Acid
- Ribonucleic Acid, Cell-Free
- Circulating RNA
- RNA, Circulating
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Cell-Free Nucleic Acids".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Cell-Free Nucleic Acids".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Cell-Free Nucleic Acids" by people in this website by year, and whether "Cell-Free Nucleic Acids" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.