Receptors, Ionotropic Glutamate
"Receptors, Ionotropic Glutamate" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A class of ligand-gated ion channel receptors that have specificity for GLUTAMATE. They are distinct from METABOTROPIC GLUTAMATE RECEPTORS which act through a G-protein-coupled mechanism.
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptors, Ionotropic Glutamate".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Carrier Proteins [D12.776.157]
- Membrane Transport Proteins [D12.776.157.530]
- Ion Channels [D12.776.157.530.400]
- Ligand-Gated Ion Channels [D12.776.157.530.400.400]
- Receptors, Ionotropic Glutamate [D12.776.157.530.400.400.500]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Membrane Glycoproteins [D12.776.543.550]
- Ion Channels [D12.776.543.550.450]
- Ligand-Gated Ion Channels [D12.776.543.550.450.500]
- Receptors, Ionotropic Glutamate [D12.776.543.550.450.500.200]
- Membrane Transport Proteins [D12.776.543.585]
- Ion Channels [D12.776.543.585.400]
- Ligand-Gated Ion Channels [D12.776.543.585.400.500]
- Receptors, Ionotropic Glutamate [D12.776.543.585.400.500.200]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, Neurotransmitter [D12.776.543.750.720]
- Receptors, Amino Acid [D12.776.543.750.720.200]
- Receptors, Glutamate [D12.776.543.750.720.200.450]
- Receptors, Ionotropic Glutamate [D12.776.543.750.720.200.450.400]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptors, Ionotropic Glutamate".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptors, Ionotropic Glutamate" by people in this website by year, and whether "Receptors, Ionotropic Glutamate" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Receptors, Ionotropic Glutamate" by people in Profiles.
Kan MC, Oruganty-Das A, Cooper-Morgan A, Jin G, Swanger SA, Bassell GJ, Florman H, van Leyen K, Richter JD. CPEB4 is a cell survival protein retained in the nucleus upon ischemia or endoplasmic reticulum calcium depletion. Mol Cell Biol. 2010 Dec; 30(24):5658-71.