"Epithelial-Mesenchymal Transition" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Phenotypic changes of EPITHELIAL CELLS to MESENCHYME type, which increase cell mobility critical in many developmental processes such as NEURAL TUBE development. NEOPLASM METASTASIS and DISEASE PROGRESSION may also induce this transition.
- Epithelial-Mesenchymal Transition
- Epithelial Mesenchymal Transition
- Epithelial-Mesenchymal Transitions
- Transition, Epithelial-Mesenchymal
- Transitions, Epithelial-Mesenchymal
- Epithelial-Mesenchymal Transformation
- Epithelial Mesenchymal Transformation
- Epithelial-Mesenchymal Transformations
- Transformation, Epithelial-Mesenchymal
- Transformations, Epithelial-Mesenchymal
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Epithelial-Mesenchymal Transition".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Epithelial-Mesenchymal Transition".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Epithelial-Mesenchymal Transition" by people in this website by year, and whether "Epithelial-Mesenchymal Transition" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.