Graft Enhancement, Immunologic
"Graft Enhancement, Immunologic" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The induction of prolonged survival and growth of allografts of either tumors or normal tissues which would ordinarily be rejected. It may be induced passively by introducing graft-specific antibodies from previously immunized donors, which bind to the graft's surface antigens, masking them from recognition by T-cells; or actively by prior immunization of the recipient with graft antigens which evoke specific antibodies and form antigen-antibody complexes which bind to the antigen receptor sites of the T-cells and block their cytotoxic activity.
|Graft Enhancement, Immunologic
- Graft Enhancement, Immunologic
- Immunologic Graft Enhancement
- Graft Enhancement, Immunological
- Enhancement, Immunological Graft
- Enhancements, Immunological Graft
- Graft Enhancements, Immunological
- Immunological Graft Enhancement
- Immunological Graft Enhancements
- Enhancement, Immunologic Graft
- Enhancements, Immunologic Graft
- Graft Enhancements, Immunologic
- Immunologic Graft Enhancements
- Immunologic Enhancement of Grafts
- Graft Enhancement
- Enhancement, Graft
- Enhancements, Graft
- Graft Enhancements
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Graft Enhancement, Immunologic".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Graft Enhancement, Immunologic".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Graft Enhancement, Immunologic" by people in this website by year, and whether "Graft Enhancement, Immunologic" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.