Crk-Associated Substrate Protein
"Crk-Associated Substrate Protein" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Crk-associated substrate was originally identified as a highly phosphorylated 130 kDa protein that associates with ONCOGENE PROTEIN CRK and ONCOGENE PROTEIN SRC. It is a signal transducing adaptor protein that undergoes tyrosine PHOSPHORYLATION in signaling pathways that regulate CELL MIGRATION and CELL PROLIFERATION.
|Crk-Associated Substrate Protein
- Crk-Associated Substrate Protein
- Crk Associated Substrate Protein
- Substrate Protein, Crk-Associated
- p130 Cas Protein
- Cas Protein, p130
- BCAR1 Protein
- p130 Crk-Associated Substrate
- Crk-Associated Substrate, p130
- Substrate, p130 Crk-Associated
- p130 Crk Associated Substrate
- p130Cas Protein
- Breast Cancer Anti-Estrogen Resistance 1 Protein
- Breast Cancer Anti Estrogen Resistance 1 Protein
- Crk-Associated Substrate
- Crk Associated Substrate
- CKRAS Protein
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Crk-Associated Substrate Protein".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Crk-Associated Substrate Protein".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Crk-Associated Substrate Protein" by people in this website by year, and whether "Crk-Associated Substrate Protein" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.