"Hematopoietic Stem Cells" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Progenitor cells from which all blood cells derived. They are found primarily in the bone marrow and also in small numbers in the peripheral blood.
|Hematopoietic Stem Cells
- Hematopoietic Stem Cells
- Progenitor Cells, Hematopoietic
- Hematopoietic Progenitor Cells
- Cell, Hematopoietic Progenitor
- Cells, Hematopoietic Progenitor
- Hematopoietic Progenitor Cell
- Progenitor Cell, Hematopoietic
- Stem Cells, Hematopoietic
- Cell, Hematopoietic Stem
- Cells, Hematopoietic Stem
- Hematopoietic Stem Cell
- Stem Cell, Hematopoietic
Colony-Forming Units, Hematopoietic
- Colony-Forming Units, Hematopoietic
- Colony Forming Units, Hematopoietic
- Colony-Forming Unit, Hematopoietic
- Hematopoietic Colony-Forming Unit
- Hematopoietic Colony-Forming Units
- Unit, Hematopoietic Colony-Forming
- Units, Hematopoietic Colony-Forming
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Hematopoietic Stem Cells".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Hematopoietic Stem Cells".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Hematopoietic Stem Cells" by people in this website by year, and whether "Hematopoietic Stem Cells" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.