Parasitic Sensitivity Tests
"Parasitic Sensitivity Tests" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Tests that demonstrate the relative effectiveness of chemotherapeutic agents against specific parasites.
|Parasitic Sensitivity Tests
- Parasitic Sensitivity Tests
- Parasitic Sensitivity Test
- Sensitivity Test, Parasitic
- Test, Parasitic Sensitivity
- Tests, Parasitic Sensitivity
- Parasite Sensitivity Tests
- Parasite Sensitivity Test
- Sensitivity Test, Parasite
- Sensitivity Tests, Parasite
- Test, Parasite Sensitivity
- Tests, Parasite Sensitivity
- Drug Sensitivity Tests, Parasitic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Parasitic Sensitivity Tests".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Parasitic Sensitivity Tests".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Parasitic Sensitivity Tests" by people in this website by year, and whether "Parasitic Sensitivity Tests" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.