Mediator Complex Subunit 1
"Mediator Complex Subunit 1" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A mediator complex subunit that is believed to play a key role in the coactivation of nuclear receptor-activated transcription by the mediator complex. It interacts with a variety of nuclear receptors including RETINOIC ACID RECEPTORS; THYROID HORMONE RECEPTORS; VITAMIN D RECEPTORS; PEROXISOME PROLIFERATOR-ACTIVATED RECEPTORS; ESTROGEN RECEPTORS; and GLUCOCORTICOID RECEPTORS.
|Mediator Complex Subunit 1
- Mediator Complex Subunit 1
- Mediator of RNA Polymerase II Transcription Subunit 1
- p53 Regulatory Protein RB18A
- Vitamin D Receptor-Interacting Protein Complex Component DRIP205
- Vitamin D Receptor Interacting Protein Complex Component DRIP205
- Peroxisome Proliferator-Activated Receptor Binding Protein
- Peroxisome Proliferator Activated Receptor Binding Protein
- PPAR-Binding Protein
- PPAR Binding Protein
- Thyroid Receptor Interacting Protein 2
- TR-Associated Protein P220
- TR Associated Protein P220
- TRIP2 (Thyroid Receptor Interacting Protein 2)
- Thyroid Hormone Receptor Associated Protein 220
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Mediator Complex Subunit 1".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Mediator Complex Subunit 1".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Mediator Complex Subunit 1" by people in this website by year, and whether "Mediator Complex Subunit 1" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.