"Mice, Knockout, ApoE" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Strains of mice that contain genetic disruptions (knockout) of APOLIPOPROTEINS E genes. They are used as models for ATHEROSCLEROSIS research.
|Mice, Knockout, ApoE
- Mice, Knockout, ApoE
- Apo E Knockout Mice
- ApoE Knockout Mice
- Knockout Mice, ApoE
- Mice, ApoE Knockout
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Mice, Knockout, ApoE".
- Organisms [B]
- Eukaryota [B01]
- Animals [B01.050]
- Animal Population Groups [B01.050.050]
- Animals, Genetically Modified [B01.050.050.136]
- Mice, Transgenic [B01.050.050.136.500]
- Mice, Knockout [B01.050.050.136.500.500]
- Mice, Knockout, ApoE [B01.050.050.136.500.500.500]
- Chordata [B01.050.150]
- Vertebrates [B01.050.150.900]
- Mammals [B01.050.150.900.649]
- Eutheria [B01.050.150.900.649.313]
- Rodentia [B01.050.150.900.649.313.992]
- Muridae [B01.050.150.900.649.313.992.635]
- Murinae [B01.050.150.900.649.313.992.635.505]
- Mice [B01.050.150.900.649.313.992.635.505.500]
- Mice, Mutant Strains [B01.050.150.900.649.313.992.635.505.500.550]
- Mice, Knockout [B01.050.150.900.649.313.992.635.505.500.550.455]
- Mice, Knockout, ApoE [B01.050.150.900.649.313.992.635.505.500.550.455.500]
- Mice, Transgenic [B01.050.150.900.649.313.992.635.505.500.800]
- Mice, Knockout [B01.050.150.900.649.313.992.635.505.500.800.500]
- Mice, Knockout, ApoE [B01.050.150.900.649.313.992.635.505.500.800.500.512]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Mice, Knockout, ApoE".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Mice, Knockout, ApoE" by people in this website by year, and whether "Mice, Knockout, ApoE" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.