"Prolyl-Hydroxylase Inhibitors" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Compounds that inhibit the action of HYDROXYLASES that act on PROLINE to form HYDROXYPROLINE.
- Prolyl-Hydroxylase Inhibitors
- Inhibitors, Prolyl-Hydroxylase
- Prolyl Hydroxylase Inhibitors
- Proline Dioxygenase Inhibitors
- Dioxygenase Inhibitors, Proline
- Inhibitors, Proline Dioxygenase
- Proline Hydroxylase Inhibitors
- Hydroxylase Inhibitors, Proline
- Inhibitors, Proline Hydroxylase
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Prolyl-Hydroxylase Inhibitors".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Prolyl-Hydroxylase Inhibitors".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Prolyl-Hydroxylase Inhibitors" by people in this website by year, and whether "Prolyl-Hydroxylase Inhibitors" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.