"H(+)-K(+)-Exchanging ATPase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An enzyme isolated from the GASTRIC MUCOSA that catalyzes the hydrolysis of ATP coupled with the exchange of hydrogen and potassium ions across the cell wall. This enzyme was formerly listed as EC 126.96.36.199.
- H(+)-K(+)-Exchanging ATPase
- Potassium Hydrogen ATPase
- ATPase, Potassium Hydrogen
- ATPase, Hydrogen, Potassium
- Hydrogen, Potassium ATPase
- ATPase Hydrogen, Potassium
- Adenosinetriphosphatase, Hydrogen, Potassium
- Hydrogen-Potassium-Exchanging ATPase
- ATPase, Hydrogen-Potassium-Exchanging
- Hydrogen Potassium Exchanging ATPase
- H(+)-K(+)-Transporting ATPase
- Adenosine Triphosphatase, Hydrogen, Potassium
- Hydrogen, Potassium, Adenosine Triphosphatase
- Gastric H(+) K(+) ATPase
- Hydrogen, Potassium, Adenosinetriphosphatase
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "H(+)-K(+)-Exchanging ATPase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "H(+)-K(+)-Exchanging ATPase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "H(+)-K(+)-Exchanging ATPase" by people in this website by year, and whether "H(+)-K(+)-Exchanging ATPase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.