"Peroxisomal Disorders" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A heterogeneous group of inherited metabolic disorders marked by absent or dysfunctional PEROXISOMES. Peroxisomal enzymatic abnormalities may be single or multiple. Biosynthetic peroxisomal pathways are compromised, including the ability to synthesize ether lipids and to oxidize long-chain fatty acid precursors. Diseases in this category include ZELLWEGER SYNDROME; INFANTILE REFSUM DISEASE; rhizomelic chondrodysplasia (CHONDRODYSPLASIA PUNCTATA, RHIZOMELIC); hyperpipecolic acidemia; neonatal adrenoleukodystrophy; and ADRENOLEUKODYSTROPHY (X-linked). Neurologic dysfunction is a prominent feature of most peroxisomal disorders.
- Hyperpipecolic Acidemia
- Acidemia, Hyperpipecolic
- Acidemias, Hyperpipecolic
- Hyperpipecolic Acidemias
Peroxisomal Dysfunction, Multiple
- Peroxisomal Dysfunction, Multiple
- Dysfunction, Multiple Peroxisomal
- Dysfunctions, Multiple Peroxisomal
- Multiple Peroxisomal Dysfunction
- Multiple Peroxisomal Dysfunctions
- Peroxisomal Dysfunctions, Multiple
Peroxisomal Dysfunction, Single
- Peroxisomal Dysfunction, Single
- Dysfunction, Single Peroxisomal
- Dysfunctions, Single Peroxisomal
- Peroxisomal Dysfunctions, Single
- Single Peroxisomal Dysfunction
- Single Peroxisomal Dysfunctions
- Adrenoleukodystrophy, Neonatal
- Adrenoleukodystrophies, Neonatal
- Neonatal Adrenoleukodystrophies
- Adrenoleukodystrophy, Autosomal, Neonatal Form
- Neonatal Adrenoleukodystrophy
- Adrenoleukodystrophy, Autosomal Neonatal Form
Peroxisomal Dysfunction, General
- Peroxisomal Dysfunction, General
- Dysfunction, General Peroxisomal
- Dysfunctions, General Peroxisomal
- General Peroxisomal Dysfunction
- General Peroxisomal Dysfunctions
- Peroxisomal Dysfunctions, General
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Peroxisomal Disorders".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Peroxisomal Disorders".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Peroxisomal Disorders" by people in this website by year, and whether "Peroxisomal Disorders" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Peroxisomal Disorders" by people in Profiles.