"Fructose-Bisphosphatase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An enzyme that catalyzes the conversion of D-fructose 1,6-bisphosphate and water to D-fructose 6-phosphate and orthophosphate. EC 188.8.131.52.
- Fructose Bisphosphatase
- D-Fructose-1,6-Bisphosphate 1-Phosphohydrolase
- 1-Phosphohydrolase, D-Fructose-1,6-Bisphosphate
- D Fructose 1,6 Bisphosphate 1 Phosphohydrolase
- Fructose 1,6 Bisphosphatase
- Fructose 1,6 Diphosphatase
- Fructose 1,6 Biphosphatase
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Fructose-Bisphosphatase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Fructose-Bisphosphatase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Fructose-Bisphosphatase" by people in this website by year, and whether "Fructose-Bisphosphatase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.