Isolated Heart Preparation
"Isolated Heart Preparation" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Method of isolation and maintenance of a working heart for various cardiac measurements. The model allows for the separation of cardiac and systemic variables in the denervated heart.
|Isolated Heart Preparation
- Isolated Heart Preparation
- Isolated Heart Preparations
- Preparation, Isolated Heart
- Preparations, Isolated Heart
- Isolated Perfused Heart Model
Langendorff Perfused Heart
- Langendorff Perfused Heart
- Heart, Langendorff Perfused
- Perfused Heart, Langendorff
- Langendorff Perfused Isolated Heart Preparation
Working Heart Preparation
- Working Heart Preparation
- Preparation, Working Heart
- Preparations, Working Heart
- Working Heart Preparations
- Working Heart Technique
- Technique, Working Heart
- Techniques, Working Heart
- Working Heart Techniques
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Isolated Heart Preparation".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Isolated Heart Preparation".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Isolated Heart Preparation" by people in this website by year, and whether "Isolated Heart Preparation" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Isolated Heart Preparation" by people in Profiles.
Wang YT, Lim Y, McCall MN, Huang KT, Haynes CM, Nehrke K, Brookes PS. Cardioprotection by the mitochondrial unfolded protein response requires ATF5. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol. 2019 08 01; 317(2):H472-H478.