"Restriction Mapping" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Use of restriction endonucleases to analyze and generate a physical map of genomes, genes, or other segments of DNA.
- Restriction Mapping
- Mapping, Restriction
- Mappings, Restriction
- Restriction Mappings
- Enzyme Mapping, Restriction
- Enzyme Mappings, Restriction
- Mapping, Restriction Enzyme
- Mappings, Restriction Enzyme
- Restriction Enzyme Mapping
- Restriction Enzyme Mappings
- Analysis, Restriction Enzyme
- Analyses, Restriction Enzyme
- Enzyme Analyses, Restriction
- Restriction Enzyme Analyses
- Site Mapping, Restriction
- Mapping, Restriction Site
- Mappings, Restriction Site
- Restriction Site Mapping
- Restriction Site Mappings
- Site Mappings, Restriction
- Restriction Enzyme Analysis
- Endonuclease Mapping, Restriction
- Endonuclease Mappings, Restriction
- Mapping, Restriction Endonuclease
- Mappings, Restriction Endonuclease
- Restriction Endonuclease Mapping
- Restriction Endonuclease Mappings
- Enzyme Analysis, Restriction
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Restriction Mapping".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Restriction Mapping".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Restriction Mapping" by people in this website by year, and whether "Restriction Mapping" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.