"alpha 1-Antitrypsin" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Plasma glycoprotein member of the serpin superfamily which inhibits TRYPSIN; NEUTROPHIL ELASTASE; and other PROTEOLYTIC ENZYMES.
- alpha 1-Antitrypsin
- alpha 1 Antitrypsin
- alpha 1 Antiprotease
- Antiprotease, alpha 1
- Serpin A1
- alpha 1-Protease Inhibitor
- Inhibitor, alpha 1-Protease
- alpha 1 Protease Inhibitor
- alpha 1-Proteinase Inhibitor
- Inhibitor, alpha 1-Proteinase
- alpha 1 Proteinase Inhibitor
- Trypsin Inhibitor, alpha 1-Antitrypsin
- Trypsin Inhibitor, alpha 1 Antitrypsin
- alpha 1-Antiproteinase
- 1-Antiproteinase, alpha
- alpha 1 Antiproteinase
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "alpha 1-Antitrypsin".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "alpha 1-Antitrypsin".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "alpha 1-Antitrypsin" by people in this website by year, and whether "alpha 1-Antitrypsin" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.