"CCAAT-Binding Factor" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A heterotrimeric DNA-binding protein that binds to CCAAT motifs in the promoters of eukaryotic genes. It is composed of three subunits: A, B and C.
- CCAAT-Binding Factor
- CCAAT Binding Factor
- CCAAT-Binding Transcription Factor
- CCAAT Binding Transcription Factor
- Transcription Factor, CCAAT-Binding
- NF-Y Protein
- NF Y Protein
- Protein, NF-Y
- CBF Protein, CCAAT-Binding
- CBF Protein, CCAAT Binding
- CCAAT-Binding CBF Protein
- CCAAT-Binding Protein, CP1
- CCAAT Binding Protein, CP1
- CP1 CCAAT-Binding Protein
CCAAT-Binding Factor, B-Subunit
- CCAAT-Binding Factor, B-Subunit
- CCAAT Binding Factor, B Subunit
- Factor, B-Subunit CCAAT-Binding
- CBF-B Protein, CCAAT-Binding
- CBF B Protein, CCAAT Binding
- CCAAT-Binding CBF-B Protein
- Protein, CCAAT-Binding CBF-B
CCAAT-Binding Factor, C-Subunit
- CCAAT-Binding Factor, C-Subunit
- CCAAT Binding Factor, C Subunit
- Factor, C-Subunit CCAAT-Binding
- CBF-C Protein, CCAAT-Binding
- CBF C Protein, CCAAT Binding
- CCAAT-Binding CBF-C Protein
CCAAT-Binding Factor, A-Subunit
- CCAAT-Binding Factor, A-Subunit
- CCAAT Binding Factor, A Subunit
- Factor, A-Subunit CCAAT-Binding
- CBF-A Protein, CCAAT-Binding
- CBF A Protein, CCAAT Binding
- CCAAT-Binding CBF-A Protein
- Protein, CCAAT-Binding CBF-A
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "CCAAT-Binding Factor".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "CCAAT-Binding Factor".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "CCAAT-Binding Factor" by people in this website by year, and whether "CCAAT-Binding Factor" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.