"Ribulose-Bisphosphate Carboxylase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A carboxy-lyase that plays a key role in photosynthetic carbon assimilation in the CALVIN-BENSON CYCLE by catalyzing the formation of 3-phosphoglycerate from ribulose 1,5-biphosphate and CARBON DIOXIDE. It can also utilize OXYGEN as a substrate to catalyze the synthesis of 2-phosphoglycolate and 3-phosphoglycerate in a process referred to as photorespiration.
- Ribulose-Bisphosphate Carboxylase
- Carboxylase, Ribulose-Bisphosphate
- Ribulose Biphosphate Carboxylase
- Ribulose Biphosphate Carboxylase-Oxygenase
- Biphosphate Carboxylase-Oxygenase, Ribulose
- Carboxylase-Oxygenase, Ribulose Biphosphate
- Ribulose Biphosphate Carboxylase Oxygenase
- Ribulose Diphosphate Carboxylase
- Carboxylase, Ribulose Diphosphate
- Diphosphate Carboxylase, Ribulose
- Ribulose-1,5-Biphosphate Carboxylase
- Carboxylase, Ribulose-1,5-Biphosphate
- Ribulose 1,5 Biphosphate Carboxylase
- Ribulose-1,5-Biphosphate Carboxylase-Oxygenase
- Carboxylase-Oxygenase, Ribulose-1,5-Biphosphate
- Ribulose 1,5 Biphosphate Carboxylase Oxygenase
- Ribulosebiphosphate Carboxylase
- Carboxylase, Ribulosebiphosphate
- 1,5-Biphosphate Carboxylase-Oxygenase
- 1,5 Biphosphate Carboxylase Oxygenase
- Carboxylase-Oxygenase, 1,5-Biphosphate
- Ribulose Bisphosphate Carboxylase
- Carboxylase, Ribulose Bisphosphate
Ribulose-Bisphosphate Carboxylase Small Subunit
- Ribulose-Bisphosphate Carboxylase Small Subunit
- Ribulose Bisphosphate Carboxylase Small Subunit
- Rubisco Small Subunit
- Small Subunit, Rubisco
- Ribulose-1,5-Bisphosphate Carboxylase Small-Subunit
- Carboxylase Small-Subunit, Ribulose-1,5-Bisphosphate
- Ribulose 1,5 Bisphosphate Carboxylase Small Subunit
- Small-Subunit, Ribulose-1,5-Bisphosphate Carboxylase
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Ribulose-Bisphosphate Carboxylase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Ribulose-Bisphosphate Carboxylase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Ribulose-Bisphosphate Carboxylase" by people in this website by year, and whether "Ribulose-Bisphosphate Carboxylase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.