"Interleukin-18" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A cytokine which resembles IL-1 structurally and IL-12 functionally. It enhances the cytotoxic activity of NK CELLS and CYTOTOXIC T-LYMPHOCYTES, and appears to play a role both as neuroimmunomodulator and in the induction of mucosal immunity.
- Interleukin 18
- IFN-gamma-Inducing Factor
- Interferon-gamma Inducing Factor
- Inducing Factor, Interferon-gamma
- Interferon gamma Inducing Factor
- Interferon-gamma-Inducing Factor
- IFN-gamma Inducing Factor
- IFN gamma Inducing Factor
- Inducing Factor, IFN-gamma
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Interleukin-18".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Interleukin-18".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Interleukin-18" by people in this website by year, and whether "Interleukin-18" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.