Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-abl
"Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-abl" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Non-receptor tyrosine kinases encoded by the C-ABL GENES. They are distributed in both the cytoplasm and the nucleus. c-Abl plays a role in normal HEMATOPOIESIS especially of the myeloid lineage. Oncogenic transformation of c-abl arises when specific N-terminal amino acids are deleted, releasing the kinase from negative regulation.
|Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-abl
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-abl
- Proto Oncogene Proteins c abl
- c-abl, Proto-Oncogene Proteins
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins abl
- Proteins abl, Proto-Oncogene
- Proto Oncogene Proteins abl
- abl, Proto-Oncogene Proteins
- c-abl Proteins
- c abl Proteins
- abl Proto-Oncogene Products
- Products, abl Proto-Oncogene
- Proto-Oncogene Products, abl
- abl Proto Oncogene Products
- abl Proto-Oncogene Proteins
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins, abl
- abl Proto Oncogene Proteins
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-abl".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-abl".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-abl" by people in this website by year, and whether "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-abl" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.