Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Aged, 80 and over
- Angiography, Digital Subtraction
- Angioplasty, Balloon
- Asymptomatic Diseases
- Basilar Artery
- Blood Flow Velocity
- Blood Pressure
- Brain Infarction
- Brain Ischemia
- Carotid Artery, Internal
- Carotid Stenosis
- Cerebral Angiography
- Cerebral Arteries
- Cerebrovascular Circulation
- Clinical Protocols
- Cognitive Dysfunction
- Computed Tomography Angiography
- Computer Simulation
- Cone-Beam Computed Tomography
- Constriction, Pathologic
- Contrast Media
- Decision Making
- Decision Making, Organizational
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Diffusion Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Early Diagnosis
- Efficiency, Organizational
- Emergency Medical Services
- Endarterectomy, Carotid
- Epidural Abscess
- Evidence-Based Medicine
- Follow-Up Studies
- Image Processing, Computer-Assisted
- Imaging, Three-Dimensional
- Infarction, Middle Cerebral Artery
- Intracranial Arterial Diseases
- Intracranial Arteriosclerosis
buttons for more information and interactive visualizations!
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People who are also in this person's primary department.
People whose addresses are nearby this person.