Recombinational DNA Repair
"Recombinational DNA Repair" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Repair of DNA DAMAGE by exchange of DNA between matching sequences, usually between the allelic DNA (ALLELES) of sister chromatids.
|Recombinational DNA Repair
- Recombinational DNA Repair
- DNA Repair, Recombinational
- Repair, Recombinational DNA
- Recombinational Repair of DNA
- DNA Recombinational Repair
- Homologous Recombinational Repair
- Homologous Recombinational Repairs
- Recombinational Repair, Homologous
- Repair, Homologous Recombinational
- Homologous Recombination Repair
- Recombination Repair, Homologous
- Homologous Recombination Repair of DNA
- Homologous Recombination DNA Repair
- Recombination Repair
- Repair, Recombination
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Recombinational DNA Repair".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Recombinational DNA Repair".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Recombinational DNA Repair" by people in this website by year, and whether "Recombinational DNA Repair" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.