"Egg Proteins, Dietary" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Proteins found in eggs which are consumed as a food.
|Yolk Proteins, Dietary
- Yolk Proteins, Dietary
- Dietary Yolk Proteins
- Proteins, Dietary Yolk
- Egg Yolk Proteins, Dietary
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Egg Proteins, Dietary".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Dietary Proteins [D12.776.256]
- Egg Proteins, Dietary [D12.776.256.317]
- Egg Proteins [D12.776.290]
- Egg Proteins, Dietary [D12.776.290.300]
- Biological Sciences [G]
- Physiological Phenomena [G07]
- Diet, Food, and Nutrition [G07.203]
- Food [G07.203.300]
- Dietary Proteins [G07.203.300.428]
- Egg Proteins, Dietary [G07.203.300.428.317]
- Eggs [G07.203.300.470]
- Egg Proteins, Dietary [G07.203.300.470.349]
- Technology, Industry, Agriculture [J]
- Food and Beverages [J02]
- Food [J02.500]
- Dietary Proteins [J02.500.428]
- Egg Proteins, Dietary [J02.500.428.317]
- Eggs [J02.500.470]
- Egg Proteins, Dietary [J02.500.470.349]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Egg Proteins, Dietary".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Egg Proteins, Dietary" by people in this website by year, and whether "Egg Proteins, Dietary" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.