Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-vav
"Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-vav" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Proteins that are guanine nucleotide exchange factors for RHO GTPASES. They contain pleckstrin homology and SH2 domains, through which they function as signal transducing adaptor proteins.
|Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-vav
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-vav
- Proteins c-vav, Proto-Oncogene
- Proto Oncogene Proteins c vav
- c-vav, Proto-Oncogene Proteins
- Proto-Oncogene Protein vav
- Proto Oncogene Protein vav
- vav, Proto-Oncogene Protein
- vav Proto-Oncogene Protein
- Proto-Oncogene Protein, vav
- vav Proto Oncogene Protein
- c-vav Protein
- c vav Protein
- Proto-Oncogene Protein vav1
- Proto Oncogene Protein vav1
- vav1, Proto-Oncogene Protein
- vav Guanine-Nucleotide Exchange Factor
- vav Guanine Nucleotide Exchange Factor
- Proto-Oncogene Protein c-vav
- Proto Oncogene Protein c vav
- c-vav, Proto-Oncogene Protein
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-vav".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-vav".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-vav" by people in this website by year, and whether "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-vav" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.