Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Lipid Metabolism
- Mass Spectrometry
- Membrane Proteins
- Mice, Inbred C57BL
- Microscopy, Fluorescence
- Minor Histocompatibility Antigens
- Monosaccharide Transport Proteins
- Muscle Proteins
- Muscle, Skeletal
- Myosin Type I
- Nerve Tissue Proteins
- Nuclear Proteins
- Phosphatidylinositol 3-Kinases
- Phosphatidylinositol Phosphates
- Protein Kinase C
- Protein Kinases
- Protein Structure, Tertiary
- Protein Transport
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-akt
- Receptor, Insulin
- Ribosomal Protein S6 Kinases, 70-kDa
- RNA Interference
- RNA, Messenger
- RNA, Small Interfering
- Sequence Homology, Amino Acid
- Signal Transduction
- Spectrometry, Mass, Matrix-Assisted Laser Desorption-Ionization
- Sterol Esterase
- Substrate Specificity
- Time Factors
- TOR Serine-Threonine Kinases
- Wiskott-Aldrich Syndrome Protein, Neuronal
- WNK Lysine-Deficient Protein Kinase 1
buttons for more information and interactive visualizations!
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People who are also in this person's primary department.