"rho-Associated Kinases" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A group of intracellular-signaling serine threonine kinases that bind to RHO GTP-BINDING PROTEINS. They were originally found to mediate the effects of rhoA GTP-BINDING PROTEIN on the formation of STRESS FIBERS and FOCAL ADHESIONS. Rho-associated kinases have specificity for a variety of substrates including MYOSIN-LIGHT-CHAIN PHOSPHATASE and LIM KINASES.
- rho-Associated Kinases
- rho Associated Kinases
- rho-Associated Kinase
- rho Associated Kinase
- ROCK Protein Kinases
- Protein Kinases, ROCK
- rho-Associated Coiled-Coil Kinase
- Coiled-Coil Kinase, rho-Associated
- rho Associated Coiled Coil Kinase
- rho Kinase
- ROK Kinase
rho-Associated Kinase 1
- rho-Associated Kinase 1
- rho Associated Kinase 1
- ROCK-I Protein Kinase
- ROCK I Protein Kinase
- rho-Associated Kinase beta
- rho Associated Kinase beta
- rho-Associated Protein Kinase beta
- rho Associated Protein Kinase beta
- rho-Associated Coiled-Coil Containing Protein Kinase 1
- rho Associated Coiled Coil Containing Protein Kinase 1
rho-Associated Kinase 2
- rho-Associated Kinase 2
- rho Associated Kinase 2
- rho-Associated Kinase alpha
- rho Associated Kinase alpha
- rho-Associated Coiled-Coil Containing Protein Kinase 2
- rho Associated Coiled Coil Containing Protein Kinase 2
- ROCK-II Protein Kinase
- ROCK II Protein Kinase
- p160 rhoA-Binding Kinase ROKalpha
- p160 rhoA Binding Kinase ROKalpha
- rho-Associated Protein Kinase alpha
- rho Associated Protein Kinase alpha
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "rho-Associated Kinases".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "rho-Associated Kinases".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "rho-Associated Kinases" by people in this website by year, and whether "rho-Associated Kinases" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.